Seattle Beer Week Launches New Website
Our friend Ian Roberts is back at it with another offering of Seattle Beer Week!
Fresh off a trip to Belgium, Ian is back in town and recently launched a nice website laying out the schedule for Seattle’s best beer extravaganza.
With a massive bevy of sponsors, the Week looks to offer even more juicy beer magic than last year. You can check out the amazing lineup by navigating through the Events portion of their website.
This year Hales Brewery has been selected to put together the brew for the Week, a double IPA. We cannot wait!
- Why We Died: Burial Beer Co Comes to Life.: Wondering where the hell we went? 14 Months ago, the Beer Blotter te... bit.ly/VtJebx 2 years ago
- Wow. It's been awhile. Your @beerblotter team has gone crazy and started @burialbeer. Follow us as we meticulously craft beer in Asheville. 2 years ago
- @EricWilkinson @beerblog Check out @LazyBoyBrewing 3 years ago
- The Homebrewer’s Brain – Nut Brown Ale: Note: if this is your first time reading The Homebrewer’s Brain, please ... bit.ly/NxqXmO 3 years ago
- The Homebrewer’s Brain – A Comparison of 2-Row and 6-Row: It seems to me that a lot of homebrewers stay away fro... bit.ly/LjXStY 3 years ago