Hanging with Stouts at Brouwers Back in Black
Well we are here. Brouwers Cafe’s Back in Black 2010 at Seattle Beer Week is underway.
Above is the amazing beer list. Timperial Stout’s review from earlier today was spot on.
The seating outside is now completely filled up; it’s a shame because the weather is perfect.
We hope to see you out this afternoon for a couple incredible barrel aged roasted malt monsters. If you miss out on this extravaganza, don’t stress. Brouwers will have many of these on tomorrow.
Meet us tonight at Lazy Boy’s Brewers Night at Naked City Taphouse. Shawn and new assistant brewer, Timperial Stout, will be on hand.
- Why We Died: Burial Beer Co Comes to Life.: Wondering where the hell we went? 14 Months ago, the Beer Blotter te... bit.ly/VtJebx 2 years ago
- Wow. It's been awhile. Your @beerblotter team has gone crazy and started @burialbeer. Follow us as we meticulously craft beer in Asheville. 2 years ago
- @EricWilkinson @beerblog Check out @LazyBoyBrewing 3 years ago
- The Homebrewer’s Brain – Nut Brown Ale: Note: if this is your first time reading The Homebrewer’s Brain, please ... bit.ly/NxqXmO 3 years ago
- The Homebrewer’s Brain – A Comparison of 2-Row and 6-Row: It seems to me that a lot of homebrewers stay away fro... bit.ly/LjXStY 3 years ago