This week we have a few articles to get up and we are working diligently to do so…..sorry for the wait.
Members of the BeerBlotter.com crew also held a Michigan Stout Night, consisting of some of Michigan’s finest, but lesser-known, stouts.
So stay tuned this week – we should have these up each day through Friday. Thanks for visiting!
- Why We Died: Burial Beer Co Comes to Life.: Wondering where the hell we went? 14 Months ago, the Beer Blotter te... bit.ly/VtJebx 3 years ago
- Wow. It's been awhile. Your @beerblotter team has gone crazy and started @burialbeer. Follow us as we meticulously craft beer in Asheville. 3 years ago
- @EricWilkinson @beerblog Check out @LazyBoyBrewing 3 years ago
- The Homebrewer’s Brain – Nut Brown Ale: Note: if this is your first time reading The Homebrewer’s Brain, please ... bit.ly/NxqXmO 3 years ago
- The Homebrewer’s Brain – A Comparison of 2-Row and 6-Row: It seems to me that a lot of homebrewers stay away fro... bit.ly/LjXStY 3 years ago